Solar power systems derive clean, pure energy from the sun. Installing solar panels on your home helps combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces our collective dependence on fossil fuel. Renewable energy also improves public health. Coal and natural gas plants produce air and water pollution that is harmful to human health. But replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy sources, such as solar power, can reduce premature mortality as well as overall health care costs. Like developing any power project, developing a solar energy project is a complex process. For a solar energy project to be successful, the many parts of the development process must all come together.
Ujjaval Matrix Infrastructure Private Limited is advancing the entire solar value chain by providing industry-leading solar energy solutions to customers around the globe. Smart energy solutions include packaged services throughout the entire solar power plant lifecycle from project development, design and engineering, project financing and investment, system components procurement, balance of system optimization, and project construction management through operations and maintenance.
Our development and planning process ensures the success of the project according to plan, from location analysis and approval processes through technical planning of implementation. We enable solar projects around the globe. Our know-how and wealth of experience ensure economic efficiency and success.
We ensure –
- Expert Engineer – We have the best engineers to provide service and solution to our customers.
- Expert Advice – Our solutions are customized as per the needs of your project. You can stay assured of the best advice from our experts.
- Security –Our processes are secure and we guarantee sustainable energy solutions. From installation to maintenance, we offer services for every stage of your project.
- Safety– Safety is our top priority. We emphasize on safety and meeting safety standards in industrial design, space allocation and more.
With focus on quality engineering and industry best practices, our team is well-equipped to manage the intricacies and risks associated with solar development, including –
- Land siting, environmental assessment, and site control.
- Power production modeling.
- Financial engineering.
- Engineering and design.
For details of solar power solutions in India, get in touch with us.